Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
Are you looking for an internship in an innovative HR field? Are you excited for daily new and challenging tasks? And at the same time interested in HR systems? Then join our PAT team! Every day presents you with new challenges because it's your job to work with the project managers in the HR People Analytics & Tech-nology (PAT) department to drive forward various HR projects. We are looking for creative and analytical students with innovative ideas who enjoy working in a global team with various opportunities to explore. Join our team to proactively shape your own internship experience!
Your new challenges:
- Support in the global implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors HR management system e.g. within the work package Change & Communication
- Several tasks in project management, e.g. preparation and follow-up of workshops, creation of presentations, manuals and decision documents
- Revision, new branding and further conceptualization of the HR project pages on the internal com-munication platform
- Support in the implementation of the HR transformation project e.g. support in the creation of the new HR job architecture and competence management
- Interface management with HR People Analytics & Technology and HR IT
- Support in the strategic development of the HR Cloud, including dependencies to other SuccessFac-tors modules (e.g. Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning ...)
* Studies in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Human Resource Management or a relat-ed field
* Enthusiasm for the interaction of data, people and systems within the HR field
* Know how in MS Office, especially in MS PowerPoint
* Experience in SAP SuccessFactors is an advantage
* Basic knowledge in project management is an advantage
* Fluent in English language, German is an advantage
* Fast comprehension and strong communication skills
* Self-initiative, independent and organized way of working complete your profile
Please remember to upload your current certificate of enrolment, the extract from the study regulations regarding the mandatory internship requirements as well as your current transcript of records, as these are essential for processing the application
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.